Matthew W. Turner, Ph.D.
ABPP / FAACP
I have a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas and I am Board Certified in Clinical Psychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology. I am also a Fellow of the American Academy of Clinical Psychology. I provide a wide range of clinical services including psychotherapy and assessment.
I typically treat ages 13 and older in individual psychotherapy. Problems I often treat include anxiety, mood disorders (depression and bipolar disorders), personality disorders, relationship issues, substance abuse issues, couples therapy, anger problems, and eating disorders.
I provide a variety of assessments including:
- Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) for ages 6 and up.
- Bariatric pre-surgical evaluations.
- Spinal cord stimulator pre-surgical evaluations
- Fitness for Duty evaluations for law enforcement, fire departments, and private sector
- Forensic (court ordered) evaluations for both adolescents and adults.
I am currently on BCBS, Medicare, and United Healthcare. Out of network costs are on a sliding scale from $150.00 to $125.00 an hour for psychotherapy. For more information about my practice visit my individual website www.drmwturner.com.